We are a full service kitchen remodeling experts offering services in New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, New Jersey and other New York city areas. With years of experience, our kitchen remodelers are the right choice for your next kitchen remodeling!
Kitchens have become the core of the modern home and a focal point of everyday life and entertaining. More than any other room, the kitchen seems to be where we spend more and more time while at home.
“Green Builders GRP LLC can help you in any kitchen remodeling, cabinets design, creation and installation: cabinets, shelves, appliances place, made from MDF, plastic, glass and metal and of course our specialty – wood. We can sculpture and prepare unique wooden elements. First together with you, we analyze your style, your current kitchen state and arrangements, your needs, aspirations, dreams and budget that you plan to spend. As you know very well the kitchen can be very modern and classical. Everything depends on your decision. We are really flexible. You will love working with us.”
https://www.greenbuildersgrp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/small-kitchen-remodeling-ny.jpg430639Green Builders GRPhttps://www.greenbuildersgrp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/logo5-495x200.pngGreen Builders GRP2016-03-14 16:24:472020-05-15 13:55:59How much does a small kitchen remodeling cost in NY
We will work with you to customize the right solution for you that will maximize the functionality and space of your kitchen remodel.
We utilize a design-build process that will save you time and money by combining the critical functions of the project.
Our process of kitchen remodeling
As the client, you are the most important member of the design-build process. Your ideas and preferences help with the enrichment of the design and materials selection. We will assist in choosing the most economical, practical, and aesthetically pleasing solutions while incorporating your ideas with our expertise to make your dream kitchen remodeling project come alive.
Cabinet refacing is a quick, convenient update that can give your kitchen a newly remodeled look very fast. In just days, rather than weeks or months, we can help you build your dream.
If you like the current layout of your kitchen or just have a strict budget, cabinet refacing offers the perfect solution. You also keep your existing cabinet frames and get back to cooking in your own kitchen a lot sooner by refacing cabinets rather than replacing them. Sometimes it requires some replacements.
Our professional installers can complete most kitchen cabinet refacing projects in just 3-12 days from the time installation begins, leaving you with a kitchen that will provide lasting enjoyment. This is an example – here.
The process is simple and short
1. In-Home Consultation Begin by scheduling an in-home visit with one of our design professionals. We’ll bring samples of a wide variety of products for refacing cabinets, finishing samples, including hardware and accessories, and help you create the look of your new dream kitchen. Our trained technicians also take measurements for refacing kitchen cabinets in your home. After all measurements and product selections are finalized, we will order or start to create your custom made kitchen cabinetry and schedule an installation date. Kitchen Cabinets Refacing cost can be 3 times cheaper than totally new kitchen. Everything depends on the quality of your cabinets and need for some replacement.
2. Installation by Hand-Picked Professionals Within 3-12 days after installation begins, our professional, licensed and insured cabinet refacing installers will transform the look of your kitchen with minimal disruption to your home life. Your kitchen cabinet refacing installation project includes:
• Prepping the cabinet surfaces
• Removing existing door and drawer fronts
• Installing and refacing cabinet doors, drawer and frames
• Thorough clean up all debris